Caye Caulker is within a few minute’s walk or boat ride to some of the most popular activities and attractions in Belize,
Popular Day Trips from Caye Caulker:
- Shark Ray Alley
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- Deep Sea Fishing, Fly Fishing, Spin Fishing
- Some of the Best Snorkeling Tours in Belize
- Sailing tours
- Caye Caulker Forest & Marine Reserve
Things To Do in and Around Caye Caulker
- Shopping: Caye Caulker Craft market is located just across the street from our hotel, you can find a lot of amazing locally-made arts and crafts.
- Dining: Caye Caulker has plenty of restaurants and eateries, catering to the budget traveler and to those looking for fine dining. Barefoot Caribe Restaurant is the newest addition to the island, giving you a beachside dining experience.
- Swimming: Barefoot Caye Caulker Hotel is located just 5 minutes to The Split.
The world-famous San Pedro Ambergris Caye island is located just a 30-minute boat ride north of Caye Caulker.
Though both islands are close in proximity, Caye Caulker is known for its very laid-back atmosphere.
Getting Around Caye Caulker
Since the island isn’t large and has powdery white sand, most people prefer to walk to wherever it is they are going.
There are bicycle and golf cart rentals available, and our front office will be happy to assist you.